cruise deal

mh1973

My husband and I would like to go on a cruise for our 10 year anniversary which is in April, we live in Alabama and would like to go on the Carnival Holiday out of Mobile, does anyone know of any promotional codes for carnival or know where we can get a great deal on a cruise?

I wish I could answer your question. Just wanted to post cause when I read your post I just had to tell you that my dh and I are also going on a cruise on our 10th anniversary but ours will be in August. We too will probably go on Carnival since it seems to be the most economical. One thing I've been told by others who have gone is that unlike other travel options, cruises get cheaper the closer you are to the day of departation. Oh and by the way, don't forget your passport, everyone will need one when traveling out of the country starting Jan 1, 2007.

nelly:)

My husband and I would like to go on a cruise for our 10 year anniversary which is in April, we live in Alabama and would like to go on the Carnival Holiday out of Mobile, does anyone know of any promotional codes for carnival or know where we can get a great deal on a cruise?

www.Vacationstogo.com has the best deals on the Holiday. Try to go on a 5 day that goes to Cozumel and Cancun (Calica).

http://www.carnival.com/SearchResults.aspx?dest=C&startDate=01/01/2007&endDate=01/01/2010&embkCode=MOB&page=4

I dont know of any deals yet, I saw these on the carnival site. Gotta watch with going with different places, cuz they dont include the gratuities and such, and that will cost you more. If you go thru a travel agent.. they'll add those costs in the total, and you wont have to worry about that on your vacation. (at least ours did).

good luck, and have a great time when you go. :)

I went on the Holiday this past October and booked through Vacations to go. I went to Cozumel and Cancun on a 5 day cruise and absolutely LOVED it. I have already booked for the Holiday for the same cruise for February also through Vacations to go.

If you drive to the port there is a $50 fee to park. Gratuities are $10 per person per day automatically charged to your onboard account regardless of who you book through.

Be sure if you drink soda or liquor that you take "reasonable amounts" with you in your suitcase to avoid buying them on the boat.

Also, with the Holiday, they do not automatically provide the bathrobes but if you request them, they will bring them to you free of charge.

Just thought I would share with you the fact that I booked a cruise through Carnival last April that did not depart until August. I was told by the Carnival travel agent that since I had booked through the Carnival 1-800 # that I would begin to receive the emailed specials. If they ran a special on the cruise I booked or if the price dropped and I called the agent back they would credit my card back the difference. I was credited several hundred dollars between April and August. You do have to watch your email and call if you notice something that could relate to a savings on your particular cruise. I called on just about all the emails I recieved! But booking ahead insured we would be on the cruise we wanted and in the accomadations we wanted as well. Just a thought. You might want to check into this when you do book.

• 2 weeks later...

If your Husband is a veteran he can get a special price---I spoke to a rep--bill hooke-18664558196-ext 86497--this is Carnival vacation planner.very helpful

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is interested.. Carnival is having another Wed. only sale today.

For 24 hours only, you can book a variety of 7 or 8 day spring “Fun Ship” cruises from less than $65 per day*. That’s a savings of up to $100 per stateroom*!

for example...

Spring 2007 Sailings

7 day W. Caribbean

from Miami on the Carnival Triumph 3/17/07

from $449*

7 day E. Caribbean

from Miami on the Carnival Victory 3/18/07

from $449*

8 day E. Caribbean

from Ft. Lauderdale on the Carnival Liberty 3/3/07

from $549*