42 inch plasma wm $554.00

atisikitabasket

I got a 42 inch plasma Iilo tv last night reg $1298.00 for $540.00 if you are looking for a TV you might want to see if your WM has any. I know people will say it doesn't have this or that but I don't understand any of that however it is hooked up and gives a pretty picture thru our cable and and incredible picture when playing a DVD. We had gotten the door buster TV at Home Depot and weren't happy with the picture quality since I found this we are taking back the one:D to home depot.

artesian did you have them scan the sticker on the box? Darn I wish you could of gotten one. The box is actually a different model than what is on display. the display one at this WM was the old silver model this one was actually the newer black model so it could ring up different. I am so sorry you made a run and didn't get it. I sure hope someone else lucks out and gets one. That's why I posted to share the good find. This supercenter is in a little town and maybe that is why it is on sale there because they can't sell expensive TV like the bigger towns. Maybe a small town is a better bet?

artesian did you have them scan the sticker on the box? Darn I wish you could of gotten one. The box is actually a different model than what is on display. the display one at this WM was the old silver model this one was actually the newer black model so it could ring up different. I am so sorry you made a run and didn't get it. I sure hope someone else lucks out and gets one. That's why I posted to share the good find. This supercenter is in a little town and maybe that is why it is on sale there because they can't sell expensive TV like the bigger towns. Maybe a small town is a better bet?

I didn't actually scan the box. There's another one I'll hit on the way home from work. The ones they did have there were the newer version. I'll know what to look for now. Thanx

Just an FYI-this is an EDTV and not an HDTV, so you will not be able to receive broadcasts in true HDTV format. However, for $540.00 this is still an excellent price. If anyone else finds this TV for $540.00, let us know.

Thanks for posting atisikitabasket!

The box say it has HD capability but the display one didn't say it did on it's description. My Hubby called cable co and it is another $19.95 a month for them to let us get HDTV so we didn't really care we have digital. It also has a ASCT/NTSC??? tuner built in whatever that is. The box said Ilo 42' plasma and a name now remember this if from memory which my husband says isn't very good but I think the name was like Pallegon or something I know it started with a P hope this helps you all.