Int'l Airfare to Switzerland

lucia

Try Travelzoo.com as well. I love that site!

Special Offer from Swiss International Air Lines:

$356 & up -- Winter Fare Sale: Fly to Europe *

Last Update: 12/26/06, 10:53AM ET

NYC, Boston, Miami, Chicago, L.A. to Europe

Travel dates: Through March 31

By Allison Wylie

Travelzoo Staff

The picturesque ski slopes of Switzerland, palaces of Madrid and the Van Goghs in Amsterdam are within your reach this winter as Swiss International Air Lines has announced its "Winter Web Fares" for travel to Europe.

Starting at just $356 roundtrip, depart from NYC, Boston, Miami, Chicago and Los Angeles to over 40 European destinations. The fares are especially good for nonstop service to Switzerland and you receive authentic Swiss chocolates on board! A couple routes that really stand out:

NYC to Geneva ... $356 R/T, nonstop

NYC to Zurich ... $356 R/T, nonstop

Check with a big travel agency. I have found they are cheaper on international trip than booking it myself. I think it's because they can buy in such bulk. I don't know about Switzerland since I've never been there. But, it has been true for trips to Eastern Asia. I usually save 200 to 300$ per ticket through the travel agency.

Check with a big travel agency. I have found they are cheaper on international trip than booking it myself. I think it's because they can buy in such bulk. I don't know about Switzerland since I've never been there. But, it has been true for trips to Eastern Asia. I usually save 200 to 300$ per ticket through the travel agency.

thats what my hubby did coming over here the first time and he said it was alot cheaper that way so we are gonna use an agent for our trip to Australia next Christmas