What time did you get up??

DramaQueenLucy

Went to bed at 12:30 am.. was wrestless could not sleep. Got back up had some chamomile tea with oldest daughter and gave sleep another shot. Woke up wide awake at 4 am. Went back to bed. Got up at 6:30 for the day. Ughhh I'm sleepy now.. but on laptop in kitchen while cooking. :gdmornincoffee:

DH and I woke up to bathroom breaks at 6am. We leave a note to our kids at night with the time they can wake us up on Christmas morning. We said 6:30. They woke up at 4:17am, but the older one went back to bed. The younger played quietly in their room until 6:30 when they came and got us up.

OMG my kids all three of them, ages 5, 8, & 10 had me up @ 3 a.m. & there was no stopping them!! lol.....I did'nt go to bed til 2 a.m. so I maybe got 1/2 hour sleep!! I laughed it off & said to my husband their only little for awhile & when they grow up will miss them not waking us up, so we went downstairs & enjoyed every minute of it :)

I have been sick for the last 3 or so days, and last night and today has been the worse. Needless to say, I went to bed at 12 AM, up at 130 Am w/my son throwing a fit that he wanted to sleep w/me (NOT gonna happen when I am sick), 220 AM w/oldest daughter, 4 AM or so w/the older two jabbering about the gifts, and 530 AM w/all 3 of them awake. I stalled until 630 AM or so, then we began the opening process. Can't wait until bed time tonight!

got to bed at 1:30 am, i couldn't sleep with neighbors partying :gd_partyu:2tapdance kept me and my 13yr up, i fell asleep around 3 :gdsleep3: , i don't know about my son. i woke up at 8 and put the lights on and went to get the kids up but my dd met me half way so we went and got her brother. first yr i had to get them up lol. :holiday07:holiday02

got to bed at 1:30 am, i couldn't sleep with neighbors partying :gd_partyu:2tapdance kept me and my 13yr up, i fell asleep around 3 :gdsleep3: , i don't know about my son. i woke up at 8 and put the lights on and went to get the kids up but my dd met me half way so we went and got her brother. first yr i had to get them up lol. :holiday07:holiday02

lol could that have been us?? lol just joking, our party ended early about 1 :rolleyes:

OMG my kids all three of them, ages 5, 8, & 10 had me up @ 3 a.m. & there was no stopping them!! lol.....I did'nt go to bed til 2 a.m. so I maybe got 1/2 hour sleep!! I laughed it off & said to my husband their only little for awhile & when they grow up will miss them not waking us up, so we went downstairs & enjoyed every minute of it :)

I feel the same way I don't know who gets more exited about them opening the gifts me or them. I love to see the looks on their faces and the comments they make. When my youngest ds was 3 I found him a used Pokémon binder filled with Pokémon cards and he was so excited that he was shaking. This year the est one was from oldest ds he hadn't thought that he was getting any clothes this year because he know that I had gotten the Wii, controllers & games so when he opened a pair of ecko shoes (a deal I found here) he lost it he said " Oh my God thanks Mom Oh I mean Santa" caught himself because 8 y\o ds still believes so he told him that he thanked me for adding it to his Christmas list!!