Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

PS2, XBOX and GameCube games 2/$10

3 replies to this topic

#1 newgirl  OFFLINE  

newgirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 14, 2004 - 6:03 am

I was just at Circut City last night and bought 15 or 16 XBOX and PS2 games for under $80, including tax! Here is the trick... You have to buy 2 games to get at $4.99 each (or 2/$10). For PS2 games must be marked "Greatest Hits" Hint: Look for the ones with a red heading/ banner across top. XBOX games must be marked "Platinum" Hint: Look for the games with silver boarder (not green). GameCube shoppers are on your own, sorry! The games are not marked with the 2/$10 deal (actually, I think they are the ones being advertised on sale 2/$30) so you will have to ask. Or -lucky for me -the sales girl just thought to mention it! They will go quick but it just started so if you hurry there should still be a good selection. If anyone needs more information let me know. This is, by far, the most incredible deal I have ever seen for these games. Also, I should point out that I found a few (unadvertised) in store specials... free after rebate... so look alive out there! Have fun and Good luck! ~Rebecca BTW… did I mention I saved over $290?!?

#2 motoXmom  OFFLINE  

motoXmom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 15, 2004 - 4:52 am

Rebecca Nice Job!!! ;)

#3 CarpeDiem  OFFLINE  

CarpeDiem

CarpeDiem

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 18, 2004 - 6:03 pm

I was just at Circut City last night and bought 15 or 16 XBOX and PS2 games for under $80, including tax!

Here is the trick...

You have to buy 2 games to get at $4.99 each (or 2/$10).

For PS2 games must be marked "Greatest Hits"
Hint: Look for the ones with a red heading/ banner across top.

XBOX games must be marked "Platinum"
Hint: Look for the games with silver boarder (not green).

GameCube shoppers are on your own, sorry!

The games are not marked with the 2/$10 deal (actually, I think they are the ones being advertised on sale 2/$30) so you will have to ask. Or -lucky for me -the sales girl just thought to mention it! They will go quick but it just started so if you hurry there should still be a good selection.

If anyone needs more information let me know. This is, by far, the most incredible deal I have ever seen for these games.

Also, I should point out that I found a few (unadvertised) in store specials... free after rebate... so look alive out there!

Have fun and Good luck!

~Rebecca

BTW… did I mention I saved over $290?!?

Too bad no CC here, Gage would flip if I could get him some new ones

#4 Blue Kitty  OFFLINE  

Blue Kitty

UGottaBuyWonkaBars

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 24, 2004 - 11:19 pm

Hmmm I wonder if this is the same deal, where a manager pushed and shoved a member at FW cause he didn't want to give him that price. Glad to hear you were able to get them at that price. :yelclap: I will have to check it out after Christmas. Thanks :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users