Cash Credit Card

Guest koby

You can buy them at almost any large mall office. Most banks will carry some type of them, you just have to give them a call and ask for them by name. Be careful when you buy, many have a user fee that will take anywhere from .50cent to $1.00 off the card each time it is used, some also have other hidden fee's so be sure to ask about the cost of using it. Good Luck

AAA has Amex Giftcards for $4.95. Wachovia Bank sells Visa Gift Cards for customers for $1.95. Commerce Bank offers them free to customers. Bank of America does not offer any. You might want to check with your bank or, if you have AAA, head there. The ones at the stores are typically $9.95.

I didn't realize that places charged you for these and also charged you to use them. I had planned on buying my daughter an Old Navy GC but thought maybe one of these would be versatile.

I'm going to check into these today instead of driving 25 miles to buy an Old Navy GC.

If you have a US Bank in your area they have them and give them to you right there on the spot.

You might also check your local bank and see if they offer them also as I've seen many banks are doing that!!!

I think it's a great idea so whoever you give it to can shop anywhere! Only problem I ran into is I gave one to my 13 YO niece and they kept asking for ID as some places do!!