Kingston 1GB Secure Digital Card - FREE After Rebate & Free Shipping @ Buy.com

Brad

I am wondering about the rebate receipt also. I am new to the Google checkout so I don't know if Buy.com emails an actual receipt or not, when you utilize the Google check out. I purchased some cds earlier this morning from Buy.com and used the Google check out. So far the only receipt I have received is from Google. Buy has not acknowledged the order yet either. Maybe someone who has been through this process can enlighten us.

Thanks!

I have used the google receipt for all of my Buy.com purchases for the last month and sent that with my rebate forms and upc's. Do you think that they are not going to honour them? Anyone know from first hand experience and got their rebates using googles receipt. It says right on their receipt for your order and that it was ordered from buy.com. I will be in trouble if they don't honour it, I have bought numberous things.

Also on a side note does anyone know if you already got the Kingston 1GB card using a $15 rebate and it says one per household, can you get one using this new $20 rebate? Would it be considered the same. Thanks so much for any help anyone can give.

I have the Buy.com order number (it was shown on the Google receipt when I checked out, along with a Google order number as well) but when I go to Buy.com and look at my orders, the cd order isn't showing up. It may just be a matter of time too, because as I said, I haven't received any kind of order confirmation from Buy.com yet. I thought I would hold off ordering the SD card until I see how the cd order goes through. Sometimes I think these companies look for any loophole they can find to get out of paying the rebates.

I got an email from buy.com-click it - I used that order number at google check out which brought me to order- there was a box "receipt" i clicked that and printed.

It says Buy.com-- "this is your receipt" and shows the $50 purchase w/o the google discount, so I am ready for rebate when item comes!

I printed out the rebate form and it says must be postmarked within 30 days of purchase. I tried using the link for the $5 off $50 for new buy.com customers but I couldn't get it to work with the google checkout. Anyone have any buy.com codes that will work with google checkout? Free is good but making $ is even better.

as best we know you can't use other codes with the Checkout, and this deal could end at any time, so I wouldn't wait

I printed out the rebate form and it says must be postmarked within 30 days of purchase. I tried using the link for the $5 off $50 for new buy.com customers but I couldn't get it to work with the google checkout. Anyone have any buy.com codes that will work with google checkout? Free is good but making $ is even better.

I finally got a copy of my order emailed to me and from there was able to print out my receipt for the rebate. In the email it did state that the buy.com promo codes would not work combined with the google checkout discount. I'm happy with the free product and free shipping, although I did have to pay sales tax in CA. Still a great deal!