Day After Christmas Sales

syamnew

I just go because all Christmas items (gift sets, etc) are 50% off. I actually buy a lot of the cologne sets and perfume sets for gifts the following year.

Would this include higher-end fragrances, like DKNY, Dior, or Gucci that you have to get at department stores? Or just the boxed ones? I would love to get my mom the new Dior perfume, but right now it's $80 at Sephora.

Would this include higher-end fragrances, like DKNY, Dior, or Gucci that you have to get at department stores? Or just the boxed ones? I would love to get my mom the new Dior perfume, but right now it's $80 at Sephora.

I buy the Curve sets (men and women), Tommy for my son, etc. Not super high end, but some of the ladies ones are.

Guest spectraflamed
Sorry for the rookie shopper question but is it just holiday stuff that is greatly reduced or do all stores generally have great sales?

Sorry for the rookie shopper question but is it just holiday stuff that is greatly reduced or do all stores generally have great sales?

mostly christmas items are reduced dramatically..but you can on occassion find other non-holiday stuff marked down..but in general yea overall great sales overall

Pssst... If you're a fan of TV on DVD movies, be sure to head to Target the day after Christmas. There are quite a few popular ones that are regularly $45-$60 that will go on sale for $29.99. That's all I'll say though.

there's a sales list on the website in the another thread (the one about BestBuy and HBO dvds) that lists dvds, cds, and video games for Best Buy, Target, and Circuit City!!!

heres the link: (to the website): http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=487113

And yes they all are having tremendous sales on them!!

Thanks for all the replies. Looks like the 24hr WM next to me reopens at 6 AM. I will be there to get atleast some decoration goodies. They have full aisles of unsold stuff. So, i will probably visit around 12/29 as well, to see if they have any at 75% off.

Did confirm with Home DEpot and Lowes that they are indeed at 75% off on 12/26.

Thanks

Syam

One thing I always look for is the stuff a store usually does not carry. Like all of those Christmas gift sets at Macys, for example. They are always deep discounted after Christmas. Home Depot usually has all their non-normal inventory on sale. Last year they had slow cookers marked down to $7 at my local Home Depot.

Anybody know where to get the best oudoor xmas decor type stuff? I've always shopped for wrap paper/cards/clothes but this year I want to replace a lot of my holiday decor for next year. I'm looking for large yard stuff. Any ideas for best store for that?

Thanks! :holiday04

Anybody know where to get the best oudoor xmas decor type stuff? I've always shopped for wrap paper/cards/clothes but this year I want to replace a lot of my holiday decor for next year. I'm looking for large yard stuff. Any ideas for best store for that?

Thanks! :holiday04

I think Lowes is the best, they will start 75% off on the 26th and if you happen to live near a Meijers they also have great sales on outside items. Good Luck