Cordless Phone w/extra Handsets

I got ours at Sams Club. It's a 4 handset unit from Uniden. I don't remember the exact price but probably just over $100. They might not need 4 handsets. I've seen them at Target with fewer handsets. The feature I like most is being able to retreive messages from any of the handsets. It also works as a "paging" system.

Staples is offering a 4 handset with intercom, answering machine and is 2.4 though for $29.99 after rebate starting this Sun. 12/17-24.

ATS DECT 6.0 4/pack cordless phone with digital answering system

Save $100

4 phones for only $29.99

after easy rebate

Valid Dec 17 - 24

Buy Online

• 3 additional handsets included

• Caller ID/Call Waiting compatible

• $129.99 - $30 instant savings $70 easy rebate = $29.99

My dad got one a few weeks ago from Circuit City for 49.99 after rebate. I think it was only 69.99 before rebate. It was 5.8ghz with answering system and two additional handsets. I think it was maybe uniden brand??? Can't remember for sure though.

The one at staples is the same one from BF. I stood in line for one and they were JUNK!!

I took mine back and was told by management that many were being returned. It is the new 6.0 yes,but lots of feed back,volume not loud enough on earpiece and AM is on handsets only and very complicated. I was replacing a multi handset 5.8 Uniden that only lasted 1.5 yrs. So going to try VTech next.

D

I have a Panasonic 5.8 that I have had for several years. Love it. Now it comes in up to 4 handsets (mine came w/2) I got mine from BJs. I just saw them last week there with the 4 handsets so you may want to check them out. I plan on getting another Panasonic when I move into my new house in May (will have 3 different floors plus a garage so need more handsets) Hope this helps.