GONE -Polly Pocket Hip Cruise SHIP Playset- $17.99 ($60) & FREE SHIP on $25+ @ Amazon

noehlp

So Hip Cruise Ship Playset - Polly Pocket Travel Collection

NOW $17.99 Was $59.99

FREE SHIP on orders $25+

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000E40RW8.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V35452202_.jpg

Product Features

* So Hip Cruise Ship with three of Polly Pocket's fab friends, Lila, Lea, and Rick.

* It's the biggest Polly Pocket playset ever, with tons of fun-filled activities, including rock climbing and parasailing.

* Polly's pals can change up their vacation looks with their color change bathing suits.

* Part of Polly Travel Collection.

oh my gosh, I so just ordered 3 of them, one for my daughter and two for a friend!! I didn't want to spend the $45 on this but I had to have it at $18.00!!!!! COOL!!! This site is just NOT good for me or my wallet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Done with Christmas so I am saving this for a birthday gift!!!

Be careful, I ordered 3, 1 says it will be here by the 23rd the other two say they won't arrive until after the 25th and I ordered them all on the same order.

Still for that price, if my kids wanted/needed that it wouldn't really matter when it got here. 'Honey, this must have fell off of Santa's sleigh, and he just remembered it'. :D

Also, btw, they do overestimate the shipping dates sometimes. So you might get lucky!

Still for that price, if my kids wanted/needed that it wouldn't really matter when it got here. 'Honey, this must have fell off of Santa's sleigh, and he just remembered it'. :D

Also, btw, they do overestimate the shipping dates sometimes. So you might get lucky!

Amazon is wonderful!!! I just called them about the shipping times and he told me to go back in and reorder and do the 3-5 day shipping instead of the 7-9 or whatever the free shipping is and he took the shipping fees off and they will be here by Christmas!! Yea!!

THANK YOU AMAZON!!! I have been looking for a deal on one of these my parents are going on a cruise in February and we though it would be cute to get my daughter one but I couldn't justify spending $50 on it but at $17.99 definitely worth it. Of course im done Christmas shopping but her b day is right around the corner on February 14th so PERFECT! Im so excited!!!:cheesy:

THANK YOU AMAZON!!! I have been looking for a deal on one of these my parents are going on a cruise in February and we though it would be cute to get my daughter one but I couldn't justify spending $50 on it but at $17.99 definitely worth it. Of course im done Christmas shopping but her b day is right around the corner on February 14th so PERFECT! Im so excited!!!:cheesy:

Hee hee, my daughter's birthday is February 16th! She'll be 5 and would love this set too, but i'm DONE SHOPPING!!!!

You might ask why i'm here then, right? Well, its because i'm addicted to this site!!!!!! :gdevillaugh:

I can't possibly pass up a good deal when i see one! :deal:

I ordered this and the Pollyworld theme park which was also on sale... it says I'll get it by the 22nd with the free supersaver shipping... let's hope!!

'

The Pollyworld Rockin Theme Park has gotten terrible reviews so I would think twice before buying it. My DD wants this so she told her Grandpa. I'm hoping he hasn't bought it yet and I can tell him to order the cruise ship instead. The reviews are a lil better at least.

Great deal! I had bought the Pollyworld theme park because my daughter really wanted it, but after reading the reviews, I was regretting it. So I showed her the cruise ship, and she said that she would rather have it, so I ordered it and the theme park is going back. I like this one because everything appears to close up inside the ship for easy storage. Thanks!!

The Pollyworld Rockin Theme Park has gotten terrible reviews so I would think twice before buying it. My DD wants this so she told her Grandpa. I'm hoping he hasn't bought it yet and I can tell him to order the cruise ship instead. The reviews are a lil better at least.

Actually I HATE Polly Pocket and all the little pieces, but it was on the top of her list and for 17 bucks she can play with it for a little bit and then it will mysteriously disappear in a couple of months!!....