DEAD! -Dora's Talking Dollhouse w/Lights, Sounds & Music NOW $16.99 ($50) @ Amazon

noehlp

Hey! Thanks so much for this post. I ordered last night in case it sold out today, but now I need some opinions. I had already purchased the Twin Time Dollhouse for my 3 year old daughter from Santa. I can't decide if I should keep them both, return the Twin Time one, or give the Dora one to of her friends as a bday gift. Anyone have both or had one and got the other? I think they're too similar to give them both to her. Are they? Thanks!!

Oh - I'm probably not the right person to respond to this question (LOL) but my daughter has the Loving Family Sweet Sounds Dollhouse (present from last year), the Loving Family Classic Dollhouse (tru/amazon.com split purchase :D ) and then for her bday in January she is getting the Cinderella Castle (another tru/amazon.com split purchase) and now we have this dollhouse. THinking we'll give it to our almost 2 year old for next Christmas (well, she will be almost 2 then...). BUT... I wanted to get her the Little Tikes Dollhouse... and then I also want to get my older dd an actual "barbie house"! We don't need anymore doll houses really... but I just couldn't pass this deal up! Teehee... :D

~ Erin (23y/o SAHM to 3 cuties ages 3 and under)

Could not find it at this price was there a coupon code or something?

My luck they are sold out!:(

Dora the Explorer: Dora's Talking Dollhouse with Lights, Sounds & Music

Other products by Fisher Price

(26 customer reviews)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Price: $49.99

Sale: $39.99

You Save: $10.00 (20%)

The reason people see different prices is because it is from different sellers. When the etoys ones at 16.99 run out, the next seller gets bumped to *star status* on the page, lol. SO While there was stock from etoys, it was 16.99. When that stock ran out, the next store, who sells for 39.99, got moved to front page. No reason to keep the other there if it is sold out.

4GTKIDS, It was 16.99 for the lowest seller. Think it was directly through Amazon because I also got free shipping with $25. Then it went to 30 something through etoys. I got it as soon as I saw the posting. So I was lucky. I knew it was a great deal because I had seen it at TRU for 40. So I didn't even stop to think. But now they are gone at the 16.99 deal.

4GTKIDS, It was 16.99 for the lowest seller. Think it was directly through Amazon because I also got free shipping with $25. Then it went to 30 something through etoys. I got it as soon as I saw the posting. So I was lucky. I knew it was a great deal because I had seen it at TRU for 40. So I didn't even stop to think. But now they are gone at the 16.99 deal.

Thanks!!:)

I have a question..I ordered the castle, which I rec'd yesterday (3 days earlier than estimated) and it came in a big brown Amazon box. It said it would ship in originall pkg tho. Did you guys get the same box? I am so gld they did that. Of course we were on our way out the door to have pics made when UPS pulled up. Thank goodness for that extra box! LOL, it wa a lifesaver.