Sears 50% off select items!

tuparker

Just to let you guys know, just because your order goes thru, it doesn't mean that you will get the item. And you may not get an email telling you that it's been cancelled either. I just spent 30 minutes on the phone with Sears finding out why my shoe order from Sunday didn't go thru, and then I had her check the one that I placed this morning for the socket wrench set for $19.99, and she said that even though it said that they were in stock, they are not, and I will not be getting it. I have not received the first email from them cancelling either order. Very frustrating. . . . .

I ordered 4 pairs of the Reebok shoes... we did choose to pick them up and got 4 pairs (1 for dh, 1 for younger brother, 2 for dad). But they forgot to pull our order (even though I had got the email saying it was ready to pick up)! When I went in to pick them up they finally realized they had to go pull them off the floor and it took them 15 minutes so not only did I get 4 pairs of shoes for $32... I also got a $5 GC! LOL! :D

~ Erin

Well, I just got an email that the order from today was ready to be picked up, so I called my local store to check, and it is there. They must not have a very good system for their orders. You would think that as long as sears has been around, they could do better!

After asking to speak with a supervisor, they did give me Sunday's price on the shoes, but only 4 of the 6 pairs were in stock. I had to pay the regular price, and then they are supposed to credit the difference back to my credit card. So I did get some good out of the 30 minutes on the phone!!