Walmart.com $68.00 RipRoar VideoFree DVR Portable Media Player

ksj0225

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5141141

:D Walmart.com has the RipRoar VideoFree DVR Portable Media Player clearanced at $68.00 this was originally $200 and then price dropped to $118.

Qualifies for $0.97 shipping!!!

Neat little product, I've already ordered one for myself.:yup:

Using the first link above, this item is now down to $48.00. I waited a day and saved $20. That doesn't happen very often. They might continue to go down in price, but eventually they will run out of stock. Got my deal for the day!

OK- So the site is slow but working now. I have one in my cart but I'm thinking -- I have twin daughters. Do you think I should get one of these for them to share or buy 2? I'm so broke so buying 1 would be better for my purse...but my ears couldn't stand it if they argue all the time.

OK- So the site is slow but working now. I have one in my cart but I'm thinking -- I have twin daughters. Do you think I should get one of these for them to share or buy 2? I'm so broke so buying 1 would be better for my purse...but my ears couldn't stand it if they argue all the time.

If they like the same music, and programming then one should be enough; however if their tastes vary then I would recommend two.

I called Walmart customer service and they informed me they don't do rollbacks on clearance. I already ordered this (actually I originally ordered it at $118., then again at $78 then again at $68) I received the $118 one and have 2 coming @ $78. I had the customer service rep cancel my order for 2 @ $68 and then reordered for $48.00. Any that get delivered to me other than the cheapest ones will be returned to Walmart. The original was an easy return.

If you already purchased it I would say reorder it and return the more expensive one.

Sorry this was so long. I was on the phone with Walmart for about 30 minutes.

Walmart will do a price match once if you bring in your recipt but if the price drops again after that your out of luck. You might want to wait till Jan to go get your money back. It may be cheapest then and all the X-mas returners will be done so line won't be as long.

How many days can you wait before they honor a price adjustment at the stores? I know Target has a 14 day policy. Is WM's longer? Ty

An above poster mentioned that Walmart won't honor roll backs on clearance items. The best bet is to return the item if you have previously purchased it, and then repurchase it at the lower price. ;)

Oh... so this post isn't correct

"Wal-Mart will do a price match once if you bring in your recipt but if the price drops again after that your out of luck. You might want to wait till Jan to go get your money back. It may be cheapest then and all the X-mas returners will be done so line won't be as long."