Amazon #Mongoose Café Racer Electric Mini Motorcycle List Price: $499.99 NOW$99.99

Gunnershorthair

I am scared of these things. A boy here in Jacksonville got killed on one of these things riding in a parking lot and another one got killed because he though it was ok to ride on a main highway.. It was probably the kids fault but still wont get my kids one. I think they are darngerous. BUT I am a nervous nelly :blush:

I just called Amazon and the rep told me that alot of states have banned these. I think it a safety issue. Alot of people think they can use these things on highway and roadway. Common sense need to play a role in this. I say if it isn't legal in you state or area don't buy it. If it is legal in your area and you purchase them make sure you supervise you kids on these.

I am scared of these things. A boy here in Jacksonville got killed on one of these things riding in a parking lot and another one got killed because he though it was ok to ride on a main highway.. It was probably the kids fault but still wont get my kids one. I think they are darngerous. BUT I am a nervous nelly :blush:

Did the child in the parking lot have a helmet on? Just curious. My kids are not allowed to ride it without a parent outside. Usually my husband and I walk along side them as best as we can.