Playstation 2 console available at Amazon!

Diana_FWT

Am I missing something here? The page I get shows the cheapest one is at $210? That means people are selling it for SIXTY dollars over MSRP?($149) Someone correct me if I am wrong?

And to think, I was in BB a few weeks back and had one in my hands and decided to pass on it.

Guest Luckycharm
Dang I wanna get that for my son soooooooooo bad and can't afford it! His was stolen last summer, friend gave him one that has a disc read error, but we can't find anyone to fix it here in town and sony won't fix it for free waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

Dang I wanna get that for my son soooooooooo bad and can't afford it! His was stolen last summer, friend gave him one that has a disc read error, but we can't find anyone to fix it here in town and sony won't fix it for free waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

There is a place on line that will do step by step how to fix that problem, Basically all you have to get is some canned air take it apart and clean the dust off the part that reads the desk.. Do a search on google and type in Playstation 2 disc read error and you will find it..