Wii bundles available at Walmart.com $584- Hurry! OOS again

mom_of2boyz

i misse dit i get up at 345 am for my first kid to come and then always stay up this mornin gi layed down because my sinus issue and of course i missed this i am ticked at myself ugh,,i should have staye dup. lol ty for heads up i wa sjust too late. there is still hope for santa right

I've had one in my cart all day long - I keep refreshing and it keeps saying IN STOCK but won't let me checkout - you can add it to your cart but you can't get to the next page. I find this so frustrating................if it's OUT OF STOCK they need to take it off the website.

I've had one in my cart all day long - I keep refreshing and it keeps saying IN STOCK but won't let me checkout - you can add it to your cart but you can't get to the next page. I find this so frustrating................if it's OUT OF STOCK they need to take it off the website.

Yeah, you would think!

It worked for me, I just picked one up for my son- perhaps certain warehouses still have them in stock? :g_shrug:

That's crazy - it's now saying OUT OF STOCK - I couldn't even get to a page to put in my information on where to send it when I had one in my cart today - it said IN STOCK, I added it to my cart then proceeded to checkout and it wouldn't let me.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!