GONE - Staples Faux Leather Ottoman File Box - $9.99 ($39.99) & FREE SHIP @ Staples

noehlp

Shows OOS for me :( This is something I've been looking for a deal on for a year and a half, I was going to order 4 of them. I'll check back later just to be sure. I may try shipping it to my aunt in AZ but shipping them back up to MN would probably make it too expensive.

I called my Staples on Saturday and they looked online. For them, it said there were three in stock, but I had to come into the store so they could order it. (It showed OOS in my zip code). Rushed over and by the time I got there, they were OOS. I don't think they have anymore anywhere.

Wish I had that gas money back! Wondered why I had to go in and he couldn't just take my order over the phone...then I would have them...grrr.

I just checked and they were marked clearance, but they are currently OOS. I added the page to my favorites to check it periodically. I should have jumped on this deal when I seen it earlier, but it seemed too good to be true - but everybody seems happy with the product :)