GONE - Staples Faux Leather Ottoman File Box - $9.99 ($39.99) & FREE SHIP @ Staples

noehlp

Thanks, OP! :gdthankyou: I'd been looking at those, but never dreamed I could get them at such a great price.

Add two $29.99 rebates (already submitted...how EASY) on the 2 way radios and charger and using the $25 off $100 coupon...you really made my night!:holiday16

Qty. 4

ESPRESSO OTTOMAN FILE BOX

Item No.: Price: $9.90/each $39.60

Qty. 1

MIDLAND GXT600 2-WAY RADIO

Item No.: Price: $39.99/each $39.99 ($29.99 REBATE)

Qty. 1

MIDLAND DUAL RADIO CHARGER

Item No.: Price: $29.99/each $29.99 ($29.99 REBATE)

Subtotal: $109.58

Delivery: FREE

Coupon1: -$25.00

Tax: $5.72

Total: $90.30

Less Rebates $59.98

Total: $30.32

:holiday08 :holiday08 :holiday08

Got it today. I love it! DH thought I spent at least $30 on it. He asked how much, I told him to guess. He said $45 but knowing you $25-$30." LOL! Now we just have to find a place to put it. It's too nice for the office so it might go into the family room. We'll see.

Instead of the adults exchanging gifts this year we are all bringing a $10-$15 unisex gift and playing the game where the first person opens the gift and the next one either takes that or opens another one and so on .... Anyway a unisex gift is a little hard to do unless you do food or something , was wondering is this item nice enough to work for one of the gifts we bring or not? TYIA

This is a very nice $10 gift. It is high quality and can be used for many things other than a file box! I ordered 3 more so each of the kids has one in the living room for little toys and it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb like a dora toybox!

Thanks! I ordered one and may order more if they are still available after I get mine...

I thought it might make a nice gift , it seems like something everyone could use including the single guys and women......think I may use one of the crank flashlights as another one of the gifts we have to bring, seems like everyone could use one of those too... doncha just love a deal?

I ordered my ottaman through the store....got to take the 12% off coupon to. There are lots of clearance items at our store.....leap pad books 8.80 ( a great selection too) there were a few leap pad machines too and I found 18 count smelly markers for 2.50(reg. 11.99). plus an additional 12% off w/ coupon the whole order.

Good luck!

Thanks, OP! :gdthankyou: I'd been looking at those, but never dreamed I could get them at such a great price.

Add two $29.99 rebates (already submitted...how EASY) on the 2 way radios and charger and using the $25 off $100 coupon...you really made my night!:holiday16

Qty. 4

ESPRESSO OTTOMAN FILE BOX

Item No.: Price: $9.90/each $39.60

Qty. 1

MIDLAND GXT600 2-WAY RADIO

Item No.: Price: $39.99/each $39.99 ($29.99 REBATE)

Qty. 1

MIDLAND DUAL RADIO CHARGER

Item No.: Price: $29.99/each $29.99 ($29.99 REBATE)

Subtotal: $109.58

Delivery: FREE

Coupon1: -$25.00

Tax: $5.72

Total: $90.30

Less Rebates $59.98

Total: $30.32

:holiday08 :holiday08 :holiday08

I don't know if you are aware of this or not, but there was an error on the website with those radios & charger. It showed the charger a 0.00 after rebate and the radios as 10.00 I think. It was incorrect.

There is actually only 1 REBATE, not 2. I just went through this with staples. If you go look at your easy rebates, one of them will be expired.

The rebate numbers are 06-60315 &06-56153. Log into your staples account and check your rebates, you will see the 56153 expired in OCT.

I definitely think the ottomans are nice enough for a gift. It might get a "gee thanks what it is it?" reaction but it's very high quality and very nice. Pretty big too.

That is the fun of it...it is suppose to be a white elephant gift... I ordered one and will decide when it gets here... I may decide to keep it for myself, I am hearing so many uses for them on this thread...:yup:

I just completed my order for 4 boxes. They said due to my location it won't be delivered until the 19th, which is longer than usual. Maybe they are out only in certain locations. I did join as a rewards member but I got charged for shipping. I may have to call about that.

I just completed my order for 4 boxes. They said due to my location it won't be delivered until the 19th, which is longer than usual. Maybe they are out only in certain locations. I did join as a rewards member but I got charged for shipping. I may have to call about that.

Everything, Everywhere seems to be out in MY location!