overstock day 8 deal

tlock1945

hocysk8er: do you have this camera? here are the amazon.com reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:

Great camera, July 6, 2006

Reviewer: Edwin Antonio Gamero (Miami, Florida United States) - See all my reviews

This camera can take excellent pictures without using big files and the auto oprions are usefull in different enviroments. Buy the rechargeable battery and SD Card (512Mb) for this camera. The price is excellent according to pictures quality.

boo this camera... BOOO, November 6, 2006

Reviewer: joybell (iowa) - See all my reviews

i bought this camera because i was told that for a 'first timer' this is one to have. the quality of pictures if you zoom is horrible. its unbelievably slow, you tend to miss the shot or people get tired of waiting. and if you dont have the rechargeable battery, its impossible to find the disposable version. save up your money, buy one that will give you the quality that you really want. big time thumbs down.

TERRIBLE!, September 18, 2006

Reviewer: J. Brooks "Brooke" - See all my reviews

This camera is terrible. The flash is slow, the battery dies very quickly. And the picture quality when printing them out is horrible. They are always blotchy. When I called about this problem they said that you have to change the camera to 3 MP mode in order to get decent pictures. But that still didnt work. I would not reccommend this camera

Great Camera, August 7, 2006

Reviewer: Larry Collins (usa) - See all my reviews

I also bought this camera at a local department store except on clearance...for 34.00 I thought it must be a flop..no it is excellent and by the time i got the rechargable batteries at the clearance price of the camera i am still well under 80.00 for the camera and batteries.

of 7 people found the following review helpful:

Great Until the Battery Died Within an Hour, December 27, 2005

Reviewer: Jenny (California) - See all my reviews

This camera really is worth it. It is light, attractive, and easy to use for beginners like me. Within a few minutes I had everything set up and was already taking pictures. The pictures are great quality, and it was simple to upload them to the computer. However, within an hour the camera wouldn't turn on anymore, and it was strange because I wasn't using it for that full hour, rather on and off. I called up Samsung and they said that I needed a new battery, which is absurd because it only lasted an hour! This is definitely ridiculous, so now I need to look into buying a rechargeable battery. All in all, you should really take into consideration purchasing this product, but beware because it's a power sucker.

12 of 14 people found the following review helpful:

AWSOME, September 27, 2005

Reviewer: Parent "Mojo" (Lake Arrowhead Ca usa) - See all my reviews

First off I gave it a 4 stars because it doesn't come with a rechargeable battery, which stinks, my battery is already dead. I recieved this for my birthday and I sjut love it. It is super light and very easy to use. There are alot of options on this camera. It is user friendly and has a built in memory, you can also use a memory disk on this camera as well.

6 out of the 8 are good. i'm happy with my purchase and will let the board know how it works. I'm just using it to take pictures of my daughter.

For those who hook their cameras directly to their computer to download photos: invest in a cheap card reader. Hook that up to a USB port on your computer, take the memory card out of your camera and put it in the card reader. It's a great way to transfer the pictures and also to delete them from the card, etc. Saves all sorts of battery life and is much faster.