1 Hair Detangling Spray for Girls 1.75

3 Baume Nature Stocking (has 2 lip balms in it) 1.75 each

1 Lady Bug Hand Mitt 1.50 each

1 Strawberry Lip Roll-On Gloss 1.25

FREE "Watch and Ring Set"

"FREE: Set of 3 Gift Bags"

FREE BONUS: Arnica Restorative Hand Balm, an $8 value."

Plus free shipping since i spent over 25 and then I applied the 10%

Well thats a bunch of poo. I called customer service because my order wasn't going through was getting an error. The guy told me to not try again because the order could of possibly went through anyways. I told him I already tried 2 times... I asked him what I should do about ordering the same things 2 times he said If the order went through I'll have to pay for both orders but can return one for my money back. I just wanted to cancel my orders but he said I couldn't do that til Monday...huh??? Never heard that one before.

Well after having to call customer service cause my order wouldnt go thru I found out that with your first order with them you have to pay now you can not defer payments. and by the time i got thru on the phone some of the stuff i wanted was out of stock. But like the other person said I hope they dont put my order thru several times cause i hit the submit order button a couple times trying to get it to go thru ughhhh

I ordered from them around 6 mos ago, and most of the stuff was super cheap-o *think Dollar Store* in quality, and the shipping took forever, I had no real problems with the order. Actually, I really liked the CedreBlue (or whatever it is called) perfume. This time though, I'm having the same website error, and hope my order doesn't go through... since I've changed my mind. So far no order confirmation or anything.

ME TOO! Not worth the time involved; I just emailed customer service to see if my order went through since I hit the button about 10 times and then sat on hold for cust service for 25 minutes and was tired of waiting so I hung up..... Guess I will wait and see!

i think it's another of those "you get what you pay for." I personally loved the little sample packets... and had ordered a few trial size perfumes that i really liked. but for the most part, think "stocking stuffer", not outright-gift. unless you are stingy, over pay over $10 for items.