OMG- I'm going crazy! Help with hubbys gift....

rabx5

He's a big guy, so I ordered some clothes from Kingsizedirect. Well, the jeans and Packer shirt I ordered for him are so big, the entire family could fit in them :mad: So those are going back :mad:

He loves the Green Bay Packers. He already owns EVERY book about the Packers and any player of the Packers. Same with Dvd's. He does like WWII books. But he has a ton of them as well as Dvd's. I ordered a few WWII games for the PC for him. Of course he wont get one until mid January :mad:

He has a new watch. New wallet. Plenty of cologne. He has plenty of tools. He doesnt hunt, fish or golf. He is not a music listener either. His car is his means to get to work- he isn't a gear head.

He loves Walt Disney World, but I don't think he would get into any books about it- he just likes going there :)

Do you think a GC to a nice hotel from me is stupid? That's the only thing I can think of.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Geesh- we will be married 20 years next month, ya think I could figure out what to get him, but I have just run out of ideas. What I thought of, I bought :insane:

Does he have a handheld GPS for hunting / fishing? Those range from about $90 - $200 for the non-color screen versions and are very handy. I use mine for hiking, biking, hunting, and geocaching. They are waterproof, so they can be used without much concern for they weather.

Does he have a handheld GPS for hunting / fishing? Those range from about $90 - $200 for the non-color screen versions and are very handy. I use mine for hiking, biking, hunting, and geocaching. They are waterproof, so they can be used without much concern for they weather.

:g_thumbsd:eyepoppin

He's a big guy, so I ordered some clothes from Kingsizedirect. Well, the jeans and Packer shirt I ordered for him are so big, the entire family could fit in them :mad: So those are going back :mad:

He loves the Green Bay Packers. He already owns EVERY book about the Packers and any player of the Packers. Same with Dvd's. He does like WWII books. But he has a ton of them as well as Dvd's. I ordered a few WWII games for the PC for him. Of course he wont get one until mid January :mad:

He has a new watch. New wallet. Plenty of cologne. He has plenty of tools. He doesnt hunt, fish or golf. He is not a music listener either. His car is his means to get to work- he isn't a gear head.

He loves Walt Disney World, but I don't think he would get into any books about it- he just likes going there :)

Do you think a GC to a nice hotel from me is stupid? That's the only thing I can think of.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Geesh- we will be married 20 years next month, ya think I could figure out what to get him, but I have just run out of ideas. What I thought of, I bought :insane:

He has Packers/Bears checkers. He has packer crap for his car too. I do like the GC for a massage. I also like the Disney Trivia game idea. I did find a pretty cool keychain yesterday that I ordered for him.

Thanks for the suggestions :D

For what it is worth I like the idea of the GC for the hotel. Since it will mean more coming from you. :sidesplit I feel for you on hard to buy for hubbies. You could have just described mine minus a few things. Had to laugh when I came to the part about Disney sounds so much like James.

how about any of these..

for $ 35 at thingsremembered.com a Packers Throw Blanket you can get them to write his name,intial or phrase on it--What a pleasure to snuggle up with this 50" x 60" throw when you're sitting in a chilly stadium, or even in your easy chair watching the game at home. Choose your favorite team emblem and show your winning spirit. Make it extra special by embroidering it with a name or initials.(they had a few other Packers things but not much) order today you can get a buy 1 item get another 50% off and $3 standard s&h no matter the size of order.

or a nice rechargeable razor.

try casualmale.com for clothes. They have b&m stores also. Packers gear in activewear. Need help with sizing just post ht/waist/ and approximate wt and can give you a pretty good recommendation as to what size to order, as I shop there myself.

Hows About Creating Your Own Coupon Book With You And Your Children, For Example A Day Out With The Family, Breakfast In Bed, Nice Big Hug, Or Some Thing Like That. Where He Can Just Tear It Out And Use It When He Feels Like It. It Would Mean Alot More Coming From You And Your Children. You Could Also Add On A Massage Either From You Or From A Professional, Or Even A Mens Pedicure.