Need Gift ideas for school bus driver

We gave our bus driver an ornament from Pier1 last year that was an actual school bus. I also make loaves of pumpkin(also there is cranberry and banana) bread from Pillsbury to give out. This bread is awesome!

I always give a plate of homemade cookies and a loaf of homemade bread. I buy a cute Christmas plate from the dollar store and load it with cookies. All of the teachers and bus drivers tell me it is the best gift they receive every year. It doesn't cost much to give because I do a ton of baking anyways. Keep us posted as to what you ended up giving as a gift . . . it might give others ideas, also. :tongue1:

Hi My kids school bus driver is awesome and I would like to get her something but am not sure what. SHe has seven kids plus drives the bus all day . I cant spend too much though about 10 or 15 dollars. Any ideas? Thanks

I give the bus drivers a disposable camera [Walgreens usually has good deals... I got Kodak ones last week for $3.99 each] and an inexpensive photo album [dollar stores have these.]

Just about everyone takes pictures, right?

A holiday themed album would also be nice being that she has 7 kids. She could put this years holiday photos in the album.

I love to do the "movie night" theme for people i'm not sure of what to buy for. I buy a gift certificate for 1 or 2 movies from the local videostore, a bag of popcorn, a bag of candy, and 2 20 ounce bottle of coke, and pack it in nicely to an inexpensive tupperware bowl and wrap it in a clear plastic wrap! If you can afford a little extra, you could also throw in a $10 gift certificate to pizza hut (or your local pizza place) to make it pizza and movie night!!! perfect for the winter!!

I am a school bus driver and I can say that pretty much anything is great. It is nice to be remembered. I especially love cookies - LOL. Gift cards are fabulous as well. I don't drink coffee so no mugs for me but the gloves and hat would be well received - you can never have too many sets of gloves - maybe even a set that can be kept on the bus.