Amazon.com Vote For A Deal Round 3 is up!!

deelite

At least I got the page to load for the DVD player, but never got it...........And has anyone noticed the prices on the runner up stuff have gotten higher?

I figure the elliptical machine would at least went up to $200 but wow it went to $400 and too high for me :yuck:

When you go to amazon.com it's on the right hand side...........they do the random picking of accounts on thursday at 12am PST. You will get an email, or you can just go back to the vote page to see if you were one of the lucky ones that were selected.

The deals for next week won't be up for a couple more days I think.

When you go to amazon.com it's on the right hand side...........they do the random picking of accounts on thursday at 12am PST. You will get an email, or you can just go back to the vote page to see if you were one of the lucky ones that were selected.

The deals for next week won't be up for a couple more days I think.

ahhh..so it is once a week then? I thought it was a daily thing...

Thanks!

:tongue1: :tongue1: Oh well...no tv! :tongue1: :tongue1:

I would love a tent though!! The tents have already started popping up on Ebay. $100 upwards...no way I will buy for $100 when I know they got it for $60. Plus there is no way to tell when they will get the stuff they have won. I still have not gotten my dvd player because it still has not shipped. So eveyone who is trying to sell the stuff from the Amazon contests better wait until they actually get it in their hands or there may be a lot of po'ed buyers that expect it for Christmas but aren't able to get it.

My fiance got in for the $200 elliptical, and he received his 'Congratulations' email late last night. He ordered it this morning, and it should be here next week!

We're so excited! We just bought our first house and are closing on it next week- so this is absolutely PERFECT timing! :)

I got an invitation to buy, but I can decide if I want it of not. I was wanting to hook this up to my computer. But I would have to spend about 200 dollars making my computer compatible with a new video card.

Im sure if you dont want it someone else here would want to buy the tv and just send you what it costs...