I would like to share my house with every one,Pictures of all 4 kids

Illinoismom

I love to decorate and no one really comes over so I do not get to share my house, This stared 13 years ago with a couple of things, and every year but this one I have added, Funny thing is every thing seems to go in the same place every year, Dont know why but it does. I am not done with the inside as I still have the living room to do, I will add these once the room is done, I also need to finish up loading pictures of the outside, and some more on the inside, So check back and see if I finally got done.

Hope you all enjoy my house, It looks more festive in person, pictures leave it flat

http://illinoismomof4.tripod.com/

Your home is beautiful! Love the archway leading into your home. And I love all the snowmen you have! I collect snowmen. My MIL gives me one to add to my collection every year for Christmas! The bathroom is so cute! I've never thought about decorating the bathroom before. But I don't know if I could get mine to look festive enough for the holidays since mine is so tropical looking with sour apple walls and mandarin orange trim.:yup:

I just love looking at others homes and how they decorate for the Holidays it really gets me in the spirit a lot! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your home decorated when you get the other finished!

Very nice! I bet the kids love it each year. Do they help?

We also do different rooms, however, I've pretty much quit with the outside due to living where nobody can see:( --and giving my husband a break with helping and electric bill.... We do have a big blowup Santa, Tree, Snowman thing, but that's about it.

I love it!!!! So totally decked out for Christmas :) :) :) We do our bathroom too! LOL! Everyone thinks it's funny! It's more of a winter theme with snowmen (so stays out all winter)... but we have the shower curtain, bath rugs, soap dispenser, etc...!

Thanks for sharing!!!!

~ Erin (23y/o SAHM to 3 cuties ages 3 and under)

:gdwow:

Your Home is really Decked out! It looks awesome! I Love the snowmen.

My kitty would tear your house apart! LOL I have a hard enough time keeping him outta the tree-his new favorite spot to hide....

Thanks for sharing!

My two cats do not seem to mind, they have no problems leaving things alone

Wow. Your house is wonderful! I love how everything is themed. Even the bathroom and the kitchen! It really makes me feel good. Now you only need some snow to complement your yard! Hey 3cuties4me, you should post some pics of your place up!

EDIT: Nevermind! Just noticed your thread!

Awesome! I love it! It's really great. I love snowmen too, and I started with them because I like to leave some of the stuff up for a while and I don't want to be too weird with Santas out in February.

I am glad to see you have things on top of the kitchen cabinets. :) That's my plan for a lot of my breakables this year. Little DS is just too much into stuff for them to go down this year, and we still need new furniture for the living room, so I am short on higher places to put things. I used to always be able to put some of them in the windows before I had kids! Now I have metal tins and stuffed animals in the windows.

Awww, your house looks like it was so much fun to decorate!! I don't mind decorating for Christmas, but no one ever wants to help put it all away, so this year we only ended up with a tree and a blow-up penguin for the front yard, a blow-up santa for the front yard and a big santa train.