$99 computer after rebates!! LOOK!!!!

sunnysky24

HP Pavilion Desktop Computer with Intel® Celeron® D 352 Processor with 17" CRT Monitor

SAVE $470 After $100 PC Instant & $370 in (4) Mail-In Savings

ONLY $99.99*

After $100 PC Instant & $370 in 4 Mail-In Savings

In Store Price $469.99*

thru Dec 2

and DJ314 Deskjet Printer

17" FLAT SCREEN

INCLUDES: TOWER, MONITOR & PRINTER!

• 256MB memory • 80GB hard drive

• Reads and Writes CDs

• DJ1341 Deskjet Printer configuration code 02920443

Upgrade to

CD-RW/DVD ROM add $20

160GB Hard Drive add $40

512MB Memory add $50

15" LCD Flat Panel Display add $100

Minimum $75 Shipping and Handling. QUANTITIES LIMITED. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.

*QUANTITIES LIMITED. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. Limit one set of rebates per household. Offer valid in-store only. Changing configuration may change price & rebate eligibility. Shipping times may vary. Orders for configured computers must be placed at a U.S. Office Depot® retail store. Actual product available through shipping only.

http://officedepot.shoplocal.com/officedepot/Default.aspx?action=browsepagedetail&storeid=2279801&rapid=345015&listingid=-2093998642&pretailerid=-99860

We are going to the store tomorrow also will be going by. I hope to get out of the $75 shipping also. I hope the stock isn't too limited in Rochester. Also trying to convince mother in law to buy one and I will pay her so I could get one for my nephew and my niece.

what does that mean, you print something and then go pick it up at your local store? i'm so clueless tonight, sorry.

It seems like if you add it, it is like a personal "sales" list or something. Again, from what I understand, you can purchase these in store. I just wonder about the specs--I am not a techie. How good is this computer really?