Our Genearation Dolls

amyward79

Hi, Im just wondering if anyone knows anything about the dolls from Target, My daughter loves the American dolls but I cant justify buying them with twin 3 yo boys in the house! They would destroy them. Any advice or know any other dolls that look alike any info is appreciated!!

I bought my DD's the our generations dolls from Target for Christmas so I have no idea how they hold up yet. I did hear that the dolls that Marshalls, Ross, and TJ Max carry are good quality for the money. I think the brand I heard was good was Eurodoll? I will ask around and see what I can find out.

Vicki

My daughter has an American girl, but last year she asked for Teen Trends by Mattel. She enjoyed these equally as well. Toysrus had them for $14.99 on BF. I bought 2 apiece for my 2 nieces. They are very trendy, though. My Toysrus still has some of these left at the BF price, so you might check yours. My daughter has never had the Generation Dolls, but we have purchased alot of the accessories and clothes to go along with her American Girl.

My daughter received one 2 years ago from Santa along with the horse and colt that go with the dolls. They have lots of different items to go with them. The quality is excellent! She can brush and style the hair and it always looks good. I found some American Girl doll clothes at a garage sale and they fit her doll great. I have looked at the American Girl dolls and I cannot justify spending that much money on something that she may only play with for a few years. I think that they are an awesome buy and your daughter will love it!