best prices on PS2 games, etc??

chriskipp

Walmart sells a pack of 3 games for $10 around Christmas.

I just looked online at their ad. They have them in there Nov. ad, so you need to go before Friday. They may have them on sale afterwards, but who knows.

They have 2 differant sets of 3 games for $10 in the ad.

1 set has - Trigger Man, Future Tactics and something else

2nd set has - Puzzle challege, A bowling game and I think it says M.J.! (whatever that is..lol)

The ad also says game titles vary by store.

They may not be the most popular games out there, but they will help start your game collection pretty cheap. :)

If you dont mind the older games, then try Kmart. We were in there the other day and scored 8 xbox games for $2.00 a peice. They also had lots of the playstation games on clearence cheap too. Have them scan each one because they dont always get marked down when they are supposed to. These games were locked in the counter around the register. Sales lady said they sometimes mark them all the way to $1.00 a peice sometimes. Good luck!

I have found games like Over the Hedge and Cars for PS2 for $19.99 at BB, but that is during their Wednesday sales and were a few weeks ago. I'll let you know if I find any other deals.

If you are looking for older games, I have seen some on Clearance through Circuit City and BB. Cheap, but a lot of shooting games.

Good Luck!