Marshmallow Shooter

Try Hibbett Sports. They were supposed to have some on BF but they didn't come in. We were in there and I saw a basket of marshmallows sitting on a table and I just kinda said to myself "Why are there marshmallows sitting here?", then we kinda laughed about it. Well an employee came up to us and said that they were expecting the shooters but they didn't come in. It was kinda funny...you just had to be there, lol.

I've made my own out of PVC. Let me see if I can find the instructions that I used. It was simple and very cheap.

You can probably figure it out from this picture, but it only cost a couple of bucks at that most. http://www.anythingxtreme.com/pimages/t/Toy-XT-MsSh.jpg

I've made my own out of PVC. Let me see if I can find the instructions that I used. It was simple and very cheap.

You can probably figure it out from this picture, but it only cost a couple of bucks at that most. http://www.anythingxtreme.com/pimages/t/Toy-XT-MsSh.jpg

How do you build up preasure in the PVC type to make the marshmallow fire?

you blow in it!

Depending on how old your child is, make SURE you tell them NOT to stick their fingers in it. Someone bought my son one at a craft show, and he stuck his middle finger in the pipe and got it stuck. We pulled and pulled, soaped, etc. Finally a friend came over, and he twisted it and my son's finger just popped out. I was ready to take him to the hospital.

Finding stale marshmallows isn't the bad part, it's if they get warm and something gets set on them, or if they are in the yard and you step on a warm one.

Try Hibbett Sports. They were supposed to have some on BF but they didn't come in. We were in there and I saw a basket of marshmallows sitting on a table and I just kinda said to myself "Why are there marshmallows sitting here?", then we kinda laughed about it. Well an employee came up to us and said that they were expecting the shooters but they didn't come in. It was kinda funny...you just had to be there, lol.

I just called my HIbbetts and they acted like I was crazy! Had never heard of them. Anyone find them reasonable yet?