Time spent on this site

akm2u

• 7 months later...

I wish there was a way to keep track of how long we stay on the site. Maybe a way Gottadeal could do it??????:g_doh:

Trust me... we are keeping track...

... of everything ...

:gdparanoid:

;)

I think it could be a cool feature to see how much time you have been here, but I'm not sure that i want to know...

... of everything ...

;)

I think it could be a cool feature to see how much time you have been here, but I'm not sure that i want to know...

I think my dh would divorce me IF he knew how much time I actually spend on GD! Eventho' we have found some GREAT bargains,Spectacular Freebies and I have made some good $$$ doing surveys and such-I dont think I wanna know....

I'm sure there is a way to track how long everyone is on the forum. Problems are:

1) it would only start keeping track now - there'd be no way to get past numbers

2) it wouldn't be totally accurate because it would have no way of knowing how long you are on the site after you become inactive (reading a long thread, etc...)

3) it would require processing power to continually update your total, and that is power which we can't spare this time of year for non-essential things

The scary thing is there are a lot of you who are on here way more than me, and it's my site/job/business, lol :P

Guest JustMeDiana

... of everything ...

;)

:yup: I spend way to much time here. I must confess I have an addiction to Gottadeal. :D

I wonder if they have a 12 step program :g_think: ....... :lmao::sidesplit:lmao:

• 2 weeks later...

:yup: I spend way to much time here. I must confess I have an addiction to Gottadeal. :D

I wonder if they have a 12 step program :g_think: ....... :lmao::sidesplit:lmao:

Let me see, I think I just saw a deal for a 12 step program, let me spend an hour searching gottadeal forums for it:D :D :D

Yup, I spend way to much time lately on here.:jump3:

I think I have a problem, actually.......My family says I am addicted. Of course, that all changes after I find them a deal on what they are looking for . In just a week, I have found 4 good deals, and changed my mind on several others. This helps save money on things I am just not sure about!!

Yup....

And for a limited time, you only have to pay for the first 10 steps! The last two steps are FAR!

:cheesy:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure there is a way to track how long everyone is on the forum. Problems are:

1) it would only start keeping track now - there'd be no way to get past numbers

2) it wouldn't be totally accurate because it would have no way of knowing how long you are on the site after you become inactive (reading a long thread, etc...)

3) it would require processing power to continually update your total, and that is power which we can't spare this time of year for non-essential things

The scary thing is there are a lot of you who are on here way more than me, and it's my site/job/business, lol :P

Also I have cable internet, this is my homepage & my computer never gets turned off so I wouldn't see less than 20 hours a day most times,lmao. Although I am "on" here from 10am-1am at any given time,lol. I very rarely close the page and during BF times I refresh atleast every 2 or 3 minutes when I'm home. I seriously hate to even leave the house just thinking of the deals I may be missing out on!

And I stick around 365 days of the yr too! lmao