Creative Zen M Vision

I have researched the zen, zune, and Ipod. To me this is the best deal for your money. I have been on message boards and most say the zen is the best of the 3. Hope this helps. I also found a $10.00 coupon for first time buyers at Buy.com, not sure if it will go through at google check out, but worth a try anyway.

Help!

This sounds like a good deal. I am looking to buy one for my son before he is deployed to Africa....I want him to be able to use it for video as well as music...is this the best for the money? I want to spend around $200 total without waiting in line somewhere:eyepoppin

I agree the Buy.Com price is the best. However, their return policy leaves a lot to be desired --- 14 days from the date the product is SHIPPED, not RECEIVED, but SHIPPED. So, with a delivery time of 3 - 5 business days, we're talking about a week to test the product. I don't think that's long enough to adequately test any electronics product. Any mechanical defects after that period have to be addressed with the manufacturer. If any of you have had that experience, you know it can be a drag. And, if you're buying it as a Christmas present, you won't have any option to return to Buy.com at all because the 14 days will definitely have expired.