Walmart.com Cyber Monday Deals Revealed!

Brad

Hubby bought Acer from Staples back in the spring - don't know the actual specs on it but my brother and his brother were on the phone with us when deciding to purchase - they're both (affectionately called) computer geeks and they said with the specs we chose they didn't see any problems - and it's worked out great for us so far.

I think the CS at Walmart.com can not read. One of the games listed under the XBOX 3/$25 is a GAMECUBE game and of course it's one of the ones I want. I emailed CS and they said only what's listed is what's available. Well, no kidding! I also called and the girl couldn't help, she said she would "elevate" it to tech. support. She said, "Well, you can go ahead and order it but you will probably get a gamecube game." Wow, thanks alot! :mad:

I can't find any reviews on the Hannspree LCD tv. Does any one have any opinions regarding it? My husband works at a dealership and frequently misses games and if it's a big game he brings one of my daughters' tv to work with him. So I thought this would be good to keep up there with him. Any help is appreciated.