What didn't you get?

lesliepear

I didnt get the 22inch Westinghouse monitor i wanted, i didnt get in line i showed up at 6am (had to work at 7am), walked into the store saw a huge mess of people and check out lines that were about an hour long, so i just left. I should have got thier early and waited in line i really wanted that monitor

What one were you looking for, shopping mom?

We got two of the 5.6" $69 frames at Staples.

If you want one of those - which seem nice enough for good gifts... then search Ritz

Camera for "Smartparts"... they sell them. They're $79.99 right now but there's a $20 off

$50 for using Google checkout right now and I think it has free shipping, so it's $59.99 total.

And here's the link:

http://www.ritzcamera.com/product/812043131.htm

And a big tip for anyone with one of the Smartparts 5.6" frames...

Go to their website: http://www.smartpartsproducts.com

Click on OptiPix in the upper right of the website... it's software that will go through a folder of your images and copy them to a folder on your Desktop while also converting them to make sure they work for the frame. The OptiPix software is a 20.9MB download and they ask for your email address and serial number on the back of the frame before downloading... but you don't have to use your real email address, so just use a fake one there so you don't get spam email.

Didn't get wireless controller for $5 at TRU. I keep trying to order it online, but it isn't working. Does anyone know if this deal was only for in stores? Doesn't seem like they would mention it on the page with my shopping cart though if it wasn't available online.

I didn't get the under cabinet LCD t.v. from Target. We really wanted that one. Sear's has one, but it's more than $99.

What didn't I get this BF?

Sleep!

I camped BB from 11:30AM on Thursday......got home at 9:15AM Friday. I was up at 5AM on Thursday (my usual waking time....I wake up at 5AM every morning for work and do the same on weekends. Darned routine!!!). So, I was up for about 29 hours over Thursday-Friday. Dang, I'm still tired! But it was fun and worth it!!! :D

Didn't get the $2.99 1GB SD cards at Circuit city, and best buy wouldn't price match. Also didn't get the $15 Monopoly here and now from walmart. I managed to get a raincheck though since the item was from the regular ad and not from the one day sale. So there's still hope!

The 5mp digital camera at Best-Buy amd the Vrocker at Walmart. I was some was irritated about the Vrocker though because when i was leaving the store, I saw ONE person with SIX of them. That was just rediculous.:mad:

Did you try getting the V Rocker from Target for $33? I missed the ones at Wal-Mart but I was able to get some at Target. They had to get some from the back and they didn't come in boxes but I asked the manager if I could have the packing box so I could wrap it up.

Polar Express DVD (they didn't have Widescreen @ Target, they only had FUllScreen). And Best Buy was out of the NintendoDS Version of UNO/SkipBo Video game. Other than that......and forgetting to look for those 400 thread count sheets.....I got what I needed for the most part.

Didn't get the $2.99 1GB SD cards at Circuit city, and best buy wouldn't price match. Also didn't get the $15 Monopoly here and now from walmart. I managed to get a raincheck though since the item was from the regular ad and not from the one day sale. So there's still hope!

Target sells the Here & Now edition for $15.09 after WM dropped the price to $15. The Target toy coupon book had a $5 off the game coupon, so a lot of people (myself included) got it for $10.09 @ Target. Unfortunately, the coupon expired on the 22nd. However, you won't have to worry about just waiting for WM to have it in stock, make sure to check your area's Target(s) also!

Polar Express DVD (they didn't have Widescreen @ Target, they only had FUllScreen). And Best Buy was out of the NintendoDS Version of UNO/SkipBo Video game. Other than that......and forgetting to look for those 400 thread count sheets.....I got what I needed for the most part.

Sam's Club had the Uno/Skip Bo for the DS for around $17.xx . They also had a GBA version (which will play on the DS) for around $14.xx .