Walmart server is slammed GRR

Cinnamonhuskies

Walmart.com done gone and pi$$ed me off. I stayed up until 2am (5am ET). Got everything I wanted in my cart and thats when it all went to poop. I ended up going and standing in line for 2hrs. I am at the in-laws and had no idea the layout of this store. I also have no clue how I am going to get this stuff home. Now it's 6:45am, my cart is empty and they are sold out of half the stuff I wanted to get. I was still hoping to get some of the games since I couldn't find them at this walmart. Oh well. At least I got all the IDogs I wanted. Walmart.com would only let me put 1 in my cart and I needed to get 6.

ok, over 8 hours now waiting to checkout ... LOL

this is the latest message:

We're having temporary difficulties arriving at the destination you requested, but we'd like to offer steps to help you below.

Suggested steps:

• Click your browser's Back button to return to the previous page.

• Click the button below to return to the Home Page.

How stupid ... there is nothing CUSTOMER'S can do to solve the issues, yet they want you to think you can. I just hope they honor their prices when it comes back up .....

SOOOOOO MAD !!!!! :mad:

I gave up & went out, 1st to Meijer, got doorbusters even at 6! didn't hit Wal-marts till 7 or so & got the 1 gb memory card, movies & the GB mirco. they had plenty of items stacked on pallets here, of the the cheapest PC was gone but seemed to have everything else, though I feel thier sale still suxed.

:gdclap: :gdclap: :gdclap:

HOLY $%^&* BATMAN !!!

10 hours to the minute ... wooo hooo !!!

They honored the door buster prices.

What a freaking hassle.

Walmart ~~ note to self: upgrade the server before next Black Friday if you are going to use the internet for advertising and selling your merchandise !!!