Never been to WM on BF so I have a question

aj4545

I've read about how the pallets work and everyone removes the covers when it's announced that it's time. Here's my question...do they do that with all items? I was just going to order online because I'm only going for some of the cashmere sweaters (if I like them), 4 pack jammies for DD, and 2 pack mens jammies. Will they have pallets for those too? The reason I'm rethinking ordering online is because of sizing. I would like to see them in person to pick the correct sizes...and to make sure that I like the look of them.

So am I just getting myself into a huge mess by going for only clothing? I don't know what to do because I would like to be out of there very quickly to get over to target to stand in line. Opinions from those veterans that have done WM? I go out every year for BF but have managed to avoid WM thus far...but they are pulling me in now. What should I do?

Welcome to Gottadeal. :)

I've never really gone after clothing at WM before so I'm not sure. I'm going after the 4 pc girls' set and a few of the 2 pc. men's sleep sets also.

I know last year when they had some jeans on sale it was in a pallet that was black plastic covered and was really close to the computer I was after. That's probably the only reason I noticed it. LOL. There really wasn't alot of people hovering near it but during the course of the day, the pallet went down alot.

I think that most will be after more of the bigger ticket items, so you may be able to grab what you need while others are fighting over tvs and cabbage patch kids. LOL.

Last year I got some Little girls jeans, and they weren't on a pallet... but rather in a buggy being protected by a worker. it was not a big ticket item, and I didn't have much trouble even after getting my DVD player, cabbage patch, and other hot items. It was one of the last items I got, and there was plenty to choose from!

Hope this helps!