I'm at CC now!!!

xslicricx

I just drove to Circuit City, saw a line of about 300 people, got back in the car, and am home by 5 AM. The things I wanted aren't THAT important, and they wouldn't be there by the time I got in the store anyway.

I checked online at 4:30 before I left the house, and they let me add to the cart, but then said the prices were being updated, and to check back in a few minutes. At 5:00 exactly, it says they're not available online.

*sigh*

After camping out all night at Circuit City to get the Sony 40" LCD TV, the store said they would honor the price ($1199) but the TV will be "Special Delivery" in 4 or 5 days, due to stock at store being sold out. I found this odd, because I called up late Wed. night and the manager said there were about 25 sets at the store site. Well, I had checked all the people in front of the line, and NONE of them were there for this Sony tv. So how did 25 of them get sold out Wed. night, when the cheapest price was only between 5 and 11 am??? Will I actually receive my TV? Or do you think their will be a bait and switch routine pulled on me, after endless calls on whether or not my TV will actually make it to the store? What do you experienced people out their think???