Panasonic TH-50PX60U, CC $1999

robster18

Looks like circuit city already has TH50PX60U for $1999 on their site with free shipping. Does anyone know how to get 10% off of this price. I have the AAA coupon, but it doesnt work on Panasonic plasmas. Also I cant get the geico one to work either.

Just trying to get the best price possible

Thanks

Could not get the 10% to work. I did get an e-mail today that said that I could get a Thanksgiving deal of $100 on Tv's $1700 and up. It would not allow me to enter the coupon code. I recieved the e-mail from CC and there is not mention of an exclusion of this item. I am going to be making calls tomorrow up the corporate ladder.

There's a coupon floating around this forum for 10% off all TVs $100 and up including sale items if you were planning on purchasing the TV in the store. I'm taking it with me tonight/tomorrow just in case because I can't seem to order that TV online anymore.

Sounds like the 10% worked. Godd for you. The no reproductions of coupon scared me off. I did go in today and they did honor the $100 off and took it off of my credit card. I was very please with their service. It only took 10 minutes of waiting in line at 9:00 am.