What time at Walmart.com - to shop

rchristiansen

Ok, so what time do the super secret ultra cool :rolleyes: Walmart items go on sale? Are they doorbusters as well?

I'm mighty unhappy with my walmart as I was just told they will not be pricematching this year by a rather smarmy manager and well............at this point I'm seriously considering not doing walmart at all and going to best buy for that computer.

I'm at a tipping point, but if I could pick up the computer at midnight I *might*.

Ok, so what time do the super secret ultra cool :rolleyes: Walmart items go on sale? Are they doorbusters as well?

I'm mighty unhappy with my walmart as I was just told they will not be pricematching this year by a rather smarmy manager and well............at this point I'm seriously considering not doing walmart at all and going to best buy for that computer.

I'm at a tipping point, but if I could pick up the computer at midnight I *might*.

I just talked to the manager at Walmart, my blood ran cold when I saw you post they wouldn't pricematch. He said of course they are, feel free to bring any flyers I have:D :D So that makes me feel better!

The first person I asked said, "Of course, we always price match" then as I was leaving she caught me at the door (she was a greeter) and said that she had talked to the manager and that our walmart wouldn't be pricematching this year. :mad: He was a total jerk too. His comment was, "Well, you're lucky we ever price matched at all. We're not supposed to you know."

What an ass. I'm totally travelling. No way am I giving this bozo my money. It's sad really, because my small walmart has always been a good place to shop on bf.