*** Official I received my Thanksgiving newspaper thread ***

RossMAN

Alright folks most of you should know the drill by now :tongue1:

Just like last year, please post in this thread if you've received your Thanksgiving newspaper with the BF ads.

• Please update your profile and add your location (city/state).
  • What is the newspapers name?
  • List all the BF ads in your Thanksgiving newspaper including any coupons or special circulars.

If you have any questions please post here or call GottaDeal at 415-287-3325.

Guest JeepMom

YAY!!!

Newspaper was delivered super early today!!!

We don't get a Tday paper so the ads come in the Weds before.

Everything is the same as the scans. It's sooooo much fun just to look and touch the ads.

I want to start going through them but I want to save it for the long car ride tomorrow, decisions, decisions!

The local paper (which comes out in the afternoon) supposedly has them in it today. I'm gonna pick one up in a few minutes.

It's nice to have the preview copies available here on Gottadeal, but I'm looking forward to being able to browse trough my own copy. Plus it'll come in handy if I decide to try and price match something.

I recieved Walmart yesterday in the mail and today I bought the paper and they had Kmart in it. Funny thing is the Kmart ad had no Thanksgiving day ad attached to it. Wierd. I will be getting up and heading to my moms tomarrow to feed her cats (she is on a cruise) and I'll pick up my papers then. Can't Wait!

Bah, I was told that the ads would be in today's Patriot Ledger (a south of Boston Newspaper). I just got back from the store and I can say conclusively that the people that told me that didn't know what they were talking about.

Oh well, it gives me an excuse to go out for a walk tomorrow morning, I guess.

Um I feel a bit guilty, I just went to the store to pick up some milk and there were stacks of tommorows paper. I could see the ads just sitting there. I asked if I could get one and the mananger standing there said "it doesn't have the front section yet, I can't sell it." I told him that I wasn't interested in the 'news' in the paper just the ads. He said he can't.

SOOOOOO, I told the clueless 16 year old boy at the checkout that I wanted one and he said uhh i guess so. So I tricked a poor little kid into getting my paper early. I have to finish my stuffing for tommorow then I will check it out. BTW, It was the Lancaster New Era in Lancaster county pa

Alright folks most of you should know the drill by now :tongue1:

:sidesplit :sidesplit

And you just know there are going to be at least 42 threads started on the same topic. ;)

Anyway, I stopped getting the paper delivered when the neighbor kept taking it. So I'll stop at a paper machine on my way to work and pick one up. So I'll have mine about 6:30am.

I just went out searching for a paper. I would have been sleeping but my sister called me at 1 am asking what temp to cook her turkey on and for how long. I swear she keeps forgetting about that little thing called time zones. LOL.

It looks like it has all the ads I need. It's the Courier Tribune from Asheboro NC. I was pleasantly surprised that it was out in the newspaper stands already. It used to be an afternoon paper, but now it's changed to a morning paper. I guess they have their act together.

Now I'm going to sit at the kitchen table punching holes into the ads and putting them in my notebook. Then I will print off my shopping list from Gottadeal. :)

Um I feel a bit guilty, I just went to the store to pick up some milk and there were stacks of tommorows paper. I could see the ads just sitting there. I asked if I could get one and the mananger standing there said "it doesn't have the front section yet, I can't sell it." I told him that I wasn't interested in the 'news' in the paper just the ads. He said he can't.

SOOOOOO, I told the clueless 16 year old boy at the checkout that I wanted one and he said uhh i guess so. So I tricked a poor little kid into getting my paper early. I have to finish my stuffing for tommorow then I will check it out. BTW, It was the Lancaster New Era in Lancaster county pa

OH you're Good! lol