Dyson DC14 or New Deal?

Do you live near a Kohl's? That is by far the best place I've ever seen to buy a Dyson. They send ads to their CC holders with a "mystery" peel-off. The peel-off grants you 15%, 20%, or 30% off your entire purchase, and it's good for a certain time period. And it's not like Bed, Bath, and Beyond, and other places which don't allow the percent off coupons to be used on Dysons.

Last year, I used my 30% discount to buy a $549 Animal Dyson for $385. However, that's the only way I know to get a good deal. Dysons are much like iPods and video game systems. You pay the same, full price no matter where you get them... therefore, there aren't really any BF deals to be had. Without a percent off coupon, there's no way I know of to get a "good deal" on a new Dyson.

WE just bought a Dyson DC14 at Linens-n-things yesterday.. got 20% off of it.

They were marked at $459.99, you can use the 20% off coupon thats on they're flyers.. it doesnt say anywhere in the small print that you Can not.. I had no problem .

That was the cheapest I've found them.

And we've been looking for weeks.

I've been looking for the DC17. Best deal I've found is Amazon has it for $524 shipped if you use the NOVSAVER code (good through the end of Nov). Best Buy had a 12% coupon come out (which I think just expired). It would have lowered the price to $530 if you consider tax in my area (Dallas).

shorton

• 3 weeks later...
The most recent Bed Bath & Beyond coupon I received is for 20% off and does not specifically mention Dyson as one of the exluded brands. I'm thinking of using it to buy a Dyson Animal vac....but that's still a lot of money to spend on a vac so I'm still in "consider" mode.