Time difference for Super Center?

harmoniebreeze

Why is my Super Wal-Mart saying the sale will start at 6:00am and not 5:00am? We are in IL and all the other Wal-Mart stores will open at 5:00. The ad says the sale starts at 5:00am I don't see anything that says it could be a differnet time.

Do you think the person at CS just was wrong ? Is that normal for at Super Wal-Mart to have the sale not start until 1 hr after the other Walmart Stores?

Why is my Super Wal-Mart saying the sale will start at 6:00am and not 5:00am? We are in IL and all the other Wal-Mart stores will open at 5:00. The ad says the sale starts at 5:00am I don't see anything that says it could be a differnet time.

Do you think the person at CS just was wrong ? Is that normal for at Super Wal-Mart to have the sale not start until 1 hr after the other Walmart Stores?

Welcome to the community! I have never heard of this but I would talk to your local general manager at your local WM.

I am in Illinois too - LaSalle County on interstate 80 with a new Supercenter. They are kicking off the sale at 5 AM. Plus they are not closing for a few hours like some others do. I think you spoke to a misinformed CS. I triple checked last night just to make sure.

Ok Thanks! I love this board becuse everyone else I know thinks I am CRAZY!

Get this - I called around 7:00am and the lady said 5:00 five mintues ago a man said 6:00!!!!!! Now I'll call after the kids are napping for a manager! Are they trying to avoid a big crowd? :mad:

I plan to get there early to price match.