Arizona BB

ktwaack

Where are you in Arizona? I'm in the Prescott area and I can say three years ago, the bb up here was great for a short line. we got to the store around 4am and there were only maybe 50 people in front of us. Last year, the line was longer. we got there around 3am and there were at least double the amount of people. So...I expect it to be even longer this year. We plan on heading out the night before, around 11p.

Does anyone know what the lines are like in Arizona BBs? Also, if it says a minimum of 5, is there a way to find out how many are in a store before that morning? Would it make sense to go to a store with more in stock?

Hello? Anyone know? ;)

Where are you in Arizona? I'm in the Prescott area and I can say three years ago, the bb up here was great for a short line. we got to the store around 4am and there were only maybe 50 people in front of us. Last year, the line was longer. we got there around 3am and there were at least double the amount of people. So...I expect it to be even longer this year. We plan on heading out the night before, around 11p.

Welcome to the community to the both of you! We have a thread going about what time to get into line. You can view this thread here: http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=50978

If you want any doorbuster items I would get into line between 7pm and 9pm local time on Thursday.

Good luck!

I would suggest Thursday night there are only certain amount of the awesome items usually about 18 or so per store. I went one year to best buy never again. Check the specs on laptops and you might want to check at walmart they do admatch but they only have like 4or5 laptops for sale so you might want to check the day before. BB is pretty crazy on BF so i would think twice.