Nintendo DS

My wife wants a Nintendo DS for christmas. She just wants to play the regular ol' mario stuff and likes the pink design (yesss sounds like shes 6 years old, but she is pregnant and needs to do something to make time fly by while I'm at work) anyone have any good deals on a pink one. I know best buy had it for 99 on BF but ts blue. Anyone spot one for cheap?

Hi & Welcome,

Toys R Us has a bundle for 149.xx (a DS, a starter bundle, and a game) but since I don't have a TRU near me, I went to Best Buy and they were willing to match. However...this is ONLY good till tomorrow. So hurry :)

Hi & Welcome,

Toys R Us has a bundle for 149.xx (a DS, a starter bundle, and a game) but since I don't have a TRU near me, I went to Best Buy and they were willing to match. However...this is ONLY good till tomorrow. So hurry :)

How did you get this deal. Was it an ad? How did Best Buy match. Was it for a pink one?

Thanks for any info you can give me.

take the TRU ad from this past Sunday (or have them look it up and go to weekly ad on the lower left nav) to BB and tell them TRU has a bundle of the 3 and you want them to match the price per their policy. They probably won't have exactly the same starter bundle (at least mine didn't) but they found out what the price of the bundle is by itself (29.99) and just gave me a comparable one.

I bought 3, black, white, pink :)

The game that TRU has is Spyro so you may have to get that game but if you ask, they might let you pick any game that is 29.99 (mine did).

Good Luck!