Suggest a digital camera (below 250) deal for BF.

nk2006

Hi,

I am shopping for a digital camera (6M pixel and more preferred) - saw many deals on different shops: Kodak at BB; Casio at CC; Cannon at DellOnline; Kodak at WalMart etc. I am not an expert on specs of these cameras but can someone summarize what is the best deal (max for the buck) for a camera with 6M+ pixel rating and costing below 250 for this BF. Thanks a lot.

-nk

I don't like Kodak or Casio. Keep in mind, when buying a camera you get what you pay for and some brands ARE better than others.

You'de be better off if you could get a cheaper Nikon compact (P4 runs 299CAD, but could probally find it on sale (not BF), or Canon (A530 maybe 250CAD)

My husband and I have had 3 cameras between the two of us, a Fuiji, Kodak, and a Cannon. I don't think I'd get another Kodak- the photos came out VERY blurry compared to the other two cameras (the Fuiji was a 2 mega pixel, the Kodak was 4 and the Fuiji had MUCH better quality). But my favourite is the Cannon, while it's an older model (only 4 mega pixel, I think) it takes beautiful photos, especially when they are printed out. This is just me, but if I were to get another, I'd either get a Nikon, Fuiji, or a Cannon. Nikon's are awesome, but a little pricier.