DEAD! Microsoft XBox 360 Premium Video Game System - $340.00 Shipped @ Dell Home

Brad

Guys, im pretty unsure about this whole thing.

Dell or Overstock?

Neither one of them say Premium, its Pro and Platinum.

do they both come with the wireless controller, headset, and hard-drive and cables?

Or does each one just some with something different, By the way dell has thier customization page set up it looks to me like you only get the xbox 360 and the wireless controller, no headset?

If someone could give me some clarification i would really appreciate it because id like to snag this deal.

So Overstock.com or Dell.com? i guess thats the question im asking and im sure alot of other viewers have the exact same question as i do.

thanks again for any help, this has been one hell of a holiday season for me, ive missed out on every other deal i wanted.

Hi! I can relate to your issue, because I had the same one. What worked for me was to put everything I needed in the shopping cart at both stores to see which would be the best price. Both offer free shipping. Since I had to pay sales tax at Dell and not at Overstock, Overstock worked best for me. At Overstock I added an additional wireless controller, a rechargeable battery controller pack, Gears of War Limited Edition game and a king size down comforter (you need a non-video game related item to qualify for the 12% savings coupon at Overstock). The total was $485 and shipping was free. I was notified yesterday it's on its way. :)

Hi! I can relate to your issue, because I had the same one. What worked for me was to put everything I needed in the shopping cart at both stores to see which would be the best price. Both offer free shipping. Since I had to pay sales tax at Dell and not at Overstock, Overstock worked best for me. At Overstock I added an additional wireless controller, a rechargeable battery controller pack, Gears of War Limited Edition game and a king size down comforter (you need a non-video game related item to qualify for the 12% savings coupon at Overstock). The total was $485 and shipping was free. I was notified yesterday it's on its way. :)

Same here! I think if you are in a state where you won't pay taxes then Dell may be slightly the better deal but for us folks that must pay taxes, Overstock is the way to go.

I would like to add that Overstock has already shipped my stuff out the next day while Dell's order (cancelled it then went to Overstock) I was going to wait until December 15th! No brainer for me, went with Overstock.

Same here! I think if you are in a state where you won't pay taxes then Dell may be slightly the better deal but for us folks that must pay taxes, Overstock is the way to go.

I would like to add that Overstock has already shipped my stuff out the next day while Dell's order (cancelled it then went to Overstock) I was going to wait until December 15th! No brainer for me, went with Overstock.

I hadn't realized that Dell was going to delay the order that long. That does make a BIG difference. My Overstock order went out yesterday (day after I ordered) as well.

Rkade, do you think pre-ordering Halo 3 at Overstock is the way to go? I sort of wish I had ordered it when I placed the original XBox 360 order. I doubt it will be a bargain anywhere, and if I could get free shipping and 12% off, that might be the place to get it.

Alright, i just want to get myself an xbox 360 pro and gears of war so i can play online. But im trying to figure out if i need something to play online? or does the 360 have a nice network card i can just shuve an ethernet cable into, or do i have to buy something external?

I got my xbox 360 from dell today and it does come with the controller and headgear just like what was pictured. I was charged tax :( but, it came to 367.00 shipped. I dont think it was a bad deal. My son will be so surprised!!!! It didn't even come in the dell computer box. Very plain box. Can't wait to see the look on his face. Thanks again!

Alright, i just want to get myself an xbox 360 pro and gears of war so i can play online. But im trying to figure out if i need something to play online? or does the 360 have a nice network card i can just shuve an ethernet cable into, or do i have to buy something external?

The 360 has a built in network card and the premium comes with an ethernet cable.

I got my xbox 360 from dell today and it does come with the controller and headgear just like what was pictured. I was charged tax :( but, it came to 367.00 shipped. I dont think it was a bad deal. My son will be so surprised!!!! It didn't even come in the dell computer box. Very plain box. Can't wait to see the look on his face. Thanks again!

when did you order yours? i placed an order on 11/27 and am being told it won't ship until 12/12.

I'm thinking about canceling the dell order and looking elsewhere. I'm PO'd that they advertised a 1 - 2 day ship time and it's really looking like 2 weeks.