DEAD! Microsoft XBox 360 Premium Video Game System - $340.00 Shipped @ Dell Home

Brad

But uh.. i asked customer service if the wireless controller and things you uncheck are extra and they guy said no. I actually asked him if they would open the box and remove the wireless controller if i unchecked the box and he said yes?!! I dont know but I was scared so I just got two at overstock.com for 360$ :)

The customer support person was not familar with what is included in the premium package then.

Premium Contains:

Console with Premium Chrome Finish

Hard Drive

Wireless Controller

Xbox Live Headset

Component HD AV Cable

Ethernet Cable

Core System Contains:

Console

Wired Controller

Composite AV Cable

They sold the premium package and you had the "option" of getting additional items to that. Hope this clears things up.

All info pulled from: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/xbox360/xbox360customize.htm

The customer support person was not familar with what is included in the premium package then.

Premium Contains:

Console with Premium Chrome Finish

Hard Drive

Wireless Controller

Xbox Live Headset

Component HD AV Cable

Ethernet Cable

Core System Contains:

Console

Wired Controller

Composite AV Cable

They sold the premium package and you had the "option" of getting additional items to that. Hope this clears things up.

All info pulled from: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/xbox360/xbox360customize.htm

so, if you uncheck all options you will get what's mentioned above? Any reason not to get an extra wireless controller?

Its worth getting an additonal controller becuase you get 15% off your TOTAL order. I would also highly suggest the charging system as these things EAT batteries if you play too much or even if you leave the controllers dormant for a while they always seem to come up dead :(

when I talked to Sales Rep (not CSR) for that department they said that its the premium package and you can customize your order with more accessories. You can notice this simply by 3 ways.

1. when you hit customize they have 64mb Memory unit, Universal Remote Control, and the Quick Charge kit selected. None of the premium xbox 360 has this.

2. The xbox headset and the Component HD Cable is NOT selected which are inside the premium package.

3. The most important is this Dell Part# : A0561448 comes up on your receipt. And the description states that specific product the xbox 360 comes with 20gb, wireless controller, HD Cable, Headset, etc. So all those is part of the ID #. If you added more accessories you have different part #'s.

EDIT: If you look at the Core Xbox 360 console it to has a higher price then normal when you hit customize. I think it preselect what you should buy. But if you unselect all the accessories you have a price of $300 exactly what it cost in the store. Also you have 2 selection Core Xbox 360 or Pro Xbox 360. They just renamed the Premium to Pro.

well, I was afraid this deal would disapear so I went ahead and ordered it w/o an extra controller. Can't change the order since it was accepted.

I did the same thing! :mad: But, i guess son will just have to play with one controller? Anyone know of any games at a great price for the xbox 360 :) :)

I actually cancelled my order and went with overstock.com, with the free shipping and no tax, I was able to save a bit plus get the confortor. I only need one controller since I will be the only person who plays it. I bought an extra controller for my PS2 and it's still in the box.

Guys, im pretty unsure about this whole thing.

Dell or Overstock?

Neither one of them say Premium, its Pro and Platinum.

do they both come with the wireless controller, headset, and hard-drive and cables?

Or does each one just some with something different, By the way dell has thier customization page set up it looks to me like you only get the xbox 360 and the wireless controller, no headset?

If someone could give me some clarification i would really appreciate it because id like to snag this deal.

So Overstock.com or Dell.com? i guess thats the question im asking and im sure alot of other viewers have the exact same question as i do.

thanks again for any help, this has been one hell of a holiday season for me, ive missed out on every other deal i wanted.