OVER! Canon Powershot SD600 6MP Digital Camera $171.00 Shipped @ Dell Home (now $202)

Brad

What's everyone think about this deal...? Is this going to be the lowest we're going to see this camera before Christmas?

I believe you won't find a better deal before Christmas.

In case anyone is interested, if you order 2, the price drops to around $161 each :)

Pssshhh... I just ordered this from amazon a few days ago after price checking everywhere and thought I was getting a great deal at 217 dollars and now I see this. I know some stores will refund the difference if you find a better deal somewhere else within 30 days or something like that. Does anyone know if Amazon offers this?

Pssshhh... I just ordered this from amazon a few days ago after price checking everywhere and thought I was getting a great deal at 217 dollars and now I see this. I know some stores will refund the difference if you find a better deal somewhere else within 30 days or something like that. Does anyone know if Amazon offers this?

I believe Amazon will only refund the difference if they drop their price within a few days after you order - they won't match another store's price.

This is frustrating, it says $250 for me. I even registered and everything... This is the camera I am getting for my birthday, guess I will go with the Amazon.com deal!

This camera is being offered at Newegg.com for $210.99 with a free 1GB SD Card, with shipping the total is $219.72, not as great as the Dell.com deal but not bad.

This camera is being offered at Newegg.com for $210.99 with a free 1GB SD Card, with shipping the total is $219.72, not as great as the Dell.com deal but not bad.

thank you!! At least I would get a free 1 gb card with it too. Close to the same price as amazon.com