LEAPSTER for my Li'l boy!

mzondria

Does anyone know where I can get a good deal on the Leapster or the Leapster L-Max?

I know the cartridges are currently on sale at Target and will be on sale on Black Friday too at Kohl's, but I was looking for the unit to be a little cheaper

Help!

If you havent bought it yet I would hold off. Usually Toysrus has specials around christmas, Last year we spent $100 in leap frog products(leapster lmax, acces., and games) and got a free letter learning toy($30 value). I cant remember the name. But they usually have specials like that a couple weeks before xmas. I had purchased at walmart but returned when toysrus had their deal.

From TRU site ...... http://www.toysrus.com

Free LeapFrog Learning Toy with any LeapFrog purchase of $75 or more! (reg. price $19.99)

Free LeapFrog Learning Toy with any LeapFrog purchase of $75 or more!

HOW IT WORKS

To participate, add $75 or more of any eligible Leapfrog item(s) to your cart and choose a LeapFrog Learning Toy gift with purchase.

QUICK LINKS

Use the links below to find products related to this promotion.

- View LeapFrog Learning Toy.

- View eligible LeapFrog items.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. Order must be confirmed by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on December 2, 2006 to receive discount. Discount not applicable with returned merchandise; total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned item to which the discount applied. This offer is not valid on previous purchases. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of a discount.