so do have the special things you do

Illinoismom

in order to keep you in the spirted,

I have a special rudolph purse I carry through Christmas,

My santa cell phone cover

I have added all my Christmas ring tones to my phone, and changed the main page to Christmas on my phone,

I have brought down my tub of Christmas sweaters, shirts and sweatshirts, I am almost to the point I can wear one every day and not repeat from Thanksgiving till Christmas.

Rotated the DVD's and moved the Christmas ones to the front.

I think thats it but I know I am missing something,

Kind of like I know there is a box of decorations missing that didnt come down from the attic, I have to get up there and look.

Well we started to download Christmas Songs and Ring tones for our phone.

We bought some of the Christmas movies to add to our collection. We usually watch one everynight unless they are on the TV..Last night A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving was on.

I started to bring down Christmas decor LOL I can't help myself.

I got a christmas screensaver.

I can't wait untill Christmas YEAH

I have several cute Christmas t shirts and socks that I start wearing in December. Every weekend we watch a different Christmas movie. We burn our Christmas only yankee candles...alternating between the Home for the Holidays scent(my fave) and the Christmas cookie scent( DH fave). Each week Im make at least 2 different goodies,either candy or cookies. The week of Christmas we go look at the Christmas light displays on the boardwalk. Christmas eve after the kids go to bed DH and I watch a Christmas movie by ourselves and share a bottle of champagne:)