HP printer.......

jkjkmc

This is my first post, although I have been reading for a few weeks now. I am interested in the HP printer that Best Buy has in the BF ad for 84.99. I am asking for your advice as I have never attempted to purchase electronics on BF. I am a regular BF shopper....it is a tradition in our family.:)

So my question is: Is this an item that will require getting there in the middle of the night? How would I find out how many each store will have?

Im sorry if this info is posted elsewhere. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Like someone said before, if one BF shopper is wanting one you can bet 15 more BF shoppers are wanting that same product. It probably isn't necessary to be there at 5 pm on Thanksgiving day, but you don't want to be the 500th person in line either! You will have to see the ad on Thanksgiving day in order to see how many they will have in stock.

I don't think the HP printer will be in high demand like the HP Laptop for $379 but it's better to be safe than sorry.

I would get in line around 2-3AM. You won't be in the store first but once you're in, head straight for the printers and grab one. The might have limited quanities, so you want to be focused on your mission :)