Anyone going to CC in St. Clairsville, OH? Or other 50K population area?

khall1971

I live in Wheeling, WV, and my closest CC is in St. Clairsville, OH, about 15 minutes away. The population this CC serves is about 50,000 people, mostly blue collar. We have no BB or CompUSA, so this CC is the go-to for electronics, computers, and a/v. Even so, there are usually only about a dozen cars in the parking lot at any given time.

Has anyone been to this particular CC, or one in a similar type of area, on BF? If so, how early did you get there? The only line I've ever seen around here on BF was at WalMart, and it didn't start forming until about an hour before opening. I never checked CC's before.

I'd like to get there at 4am. CC's deals are so good this year, though, that there might be a deluge of "campers." I really can't guess. Can anyone help? Should I plan to be there earlier? My husband may execute me if we go any earlier, tho. :eek:

I am originally from the Ohio Valley area and have shopped BF there for a number of years. I would definitely get there early!!! My husband stood in line there last year forever. The parking lot of full when he got there at about 4:30. Even when we went back later in the day, they were still pretty busy.